Recover from holiday over-indulgence in the new year by giving back! $1 of the select drink at participating restaurants ordered through the end of February will be donated to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). The ACLU works to defend and preserve individual liberties, and currently focused on issues such as, free speech, criminal justice reform, reproductive rights and voting rights.
The Meatpacking District is home to some of the best restaurants and bars in Manhattan, and there is no better time to try them than post-holiday, when New Yorkers have the city to themselves. Feel good about going out and enjoying the best the district has to offer!
- Brass Monkey – Stronger Together – Can of Tecate and shot of Wild Turkey
- Bubby’s – Rolling Stones – Fig infused Vodka, mint, and bitters
- Foragers Table – Domaine Vens-le-Haut Mondeuse Rouge – French alpine red
- Fig & Olive – Fig & Walnut Julep – Bourbon, elderflower liqueur, Port, muddled black mission figs, mint, and lime garnished with shaved walnuts
- Sons & Daughters – End of the Maze – LeMorton Calvados, Angostura Amora, ginger, cinnamon, bigallet thyme, lemon, and hot water
- The Green Table – Winter Sangria – Organic Red Wine, Brandy, Amara Blood Orange Amaro, Local Apple Cider, Spiced Syrup, Local Fruit
- The Tippler – Old-Fashioned – Bourbon, bitters, dash of sugar, twist of orange
- Toro – Iberian Old-Fashioned
- Untitled at the Whitney – Golden Ticket – Tyler’s London Dry Gin, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, suze, and yellow chartreuse