The Meatpacking District proved yet again to be the neighborhood to be in on Fashion's Night Out. Over 40 stores held events and there were huge outdoor events sponsored by Maybelline, America Express, the Gilt Groupe, Arizona Iced Tea, and more. Between all the great musical performances in the neighborhood (Robin Thicke, the BLK JKS, Kelly Rowland) and complimentary cocktails supplied by Moet Hennessy, the night was a hit. Can't wait till next year.
Check out the amazing press the Meatpacking District got in the NY Times here.
Photo courtesy of Liz Brown Photography.
This Sunday, September 19th, Basis Foods will hold their first Back to Basis Good Food Festival in Gansevoort Plaza, from 11am to 4pm.
Come check out local family farmers at their farm-stands, get bites to eat from local restaurants.
Purchase tickets here for 4 to 20 tastings during the event, or for the post-event farm to table dinner.
Ticket Proceeds will benefit The Feed Foundation's 30 Project and Just Food.
Now that Fashion's Night Out is over, get ready for your next shopping and fashion extravaganza. MasterCard presents the second Priceless NYC Shopping Night, on Thursday September 23 from 5-9pm.
RSVP to receive discounts, free gifts, refreshments and more at over 40 stores in the Meatpacking District and Soho. Received awards for inviting your friends to come as well.
Sign up and get details at the MasterCard Marketplace.
Reminder: Tomorrow, Friday September 10th, is Fashion's Night Out. The Meatpacking District will host over 50 in-store and outdoor events, from 6-11pm, featuring musical performances, celebrity and designer appearances, free makeovers, and more. Enjoy complimentary specialty cocktails, champagne, and wine at stores throughout the Meatpacking District, courtesy of Moet Hennessy USA.
Also, enter to win the FNO Meatpacking Scavenger Hunt presented by MasterCard.
On September 10th, 2010 head to the Check-In booth at Theory, at 38 Gansevoort Street. Check in to at least 15 stores in the Meatpacking District to be eligible to win a $5,000 MasterCard-sponsored shopping spree and a one-night stay in The Standard, New York.
For more details, please visit: www.meatpacking-district.com/events
Join us for FNO at these stores and locations in the MPD:
- 25 Park, 805 Washington Street.
- ADAM, 678 Hudson Street.
- Alexander McQueen, 417 West 14th Street.
- Anthropologie, 75 Ninth Avenue in Chelsea Market.
- Apple, 401 West 14th Street.
- Armando Corral Salon, 12 Little West 12th Street.
- Buckler, 13 Gansevoort Street.
- Calypso St. Barth’s, 654 Hudson Street.
- Carlos Miele, 408 West 14th Street.
- Catherine Malandrino, 652 Hudson Street.
- Charles Nolan, 30 Gansevoort Street.
- Christian Louboutin, 59 Horatio Street.
- Crangi Family Project, 9 Ninth Avenue.
- Darling NY, 1 Horatio Street.
- DDC LAB, 427 West 14th Street.
- Diane von Furstenberg, 440 West 14th Street.
- Earnest Sewn, 821 Washington Street.
- Elizabeth Charles, 639 1/2 Hudson Street.
- Generra, 823 Washington Street.
- Heller Gallery, 420 West 14th Street.
- Helmut Lang, 819 Washington Street.
- Hugo Boss, 401 West 14th Street.
- Iris Shoes, 827 Washington Street.
- Jean Shop, 435 West 14th Street.
- Jeffrey New York, 449 West 14th Street.
- Jussara Lee, 11 Little West 12th Street.
- La Perla, 425 West 14th Street.
- La Smooch, 9th Avenue and 14th Street, outside of Dos Caminos.
- Maison Bellaish, 36 Little West 12th Street.
- Massimo Bizzochi,433 West 14th Street.
- Matthew Williamson, 415 West 14th Street.
- Maybelline New York, 13th Street and 9th Avenue.
- Michael Angelo’s Wonderland Beauty Parlor, 418 West 13th Street.
- Moschino, 401 West 14th Street.
- Oakley, 50 Ninth Avenue.
- Paige Premium Denim, 869 Washington Street.
- Poleci, 32 Gansevoort Street.
- Ports 1961, 3 Ninth Avenue.
- Rubin Chapelle, 410 West 14th Street.
- Scoop Stores, 873 Washington Street.
- Stella McCartney, 429 West 14th Street.
- Tela Design Studio, 31 Little West 12th Street.
- Theory, 38 Gansevoort Street.
- Tory Burch, 38 Little West 12th Street.
- Tracy Reese, 641 Hudson Street.
- Trina Turk, 67 Gansevoort Street.
- Vince, 833 Washington Street.
- Y-3, 317 West 13th Street.
- Yigal Azrouel, 408 West 14th Street.
- Zero + Mara Cornejo, 807 Greenwich Street.
- American Express ZYNC ZONE with Style Pack partner Gilt Groupe, Little West 12th Street and 9th Avenue.
- AriZona RESCUE Water Refueling Station, 14th Street and Ninth Avenue.
This Friday on FNO, make sure to enter our Meatpacking Scavenger Hunt, presented by MasterCard.
-On September 10, 2010 head to the check-in booth at the Theory store (Gansevoort and Greenwich Streets) and virtually check in to “Fashion’s Night Out Meatpacking Scavenger Hunt” on Foursquare. Browse “Tips” for a list of events, discounts, cocktails, and free gifts.
-Check in to at least 15 stores in the Meatpacking District to be eligible to win a $5000 Mastercard gift card and a one-night stay in The Standard, New York.
-Be sure to tweet #FNOMEAT and include each store’s Twitter alias upon check in.