Now, more than ever, it’s important to #shoplocal in NYC. For Small Business Saturday, we’ve teamed up with Greenwich Village Alliance and #ShopBleeker to remind you to shop small on Saturday, November 28 and always. See where to shop small in Meatpacking below.
SMALL BUSINESSES IN MEATPACKING
- AYU New York – A carefully curated collection of artifacts, objects and home furnishings from around the world.
- Beasty Feast – pet supply store.
- Caserta Eyewear – Trendy eyewear boutique specialized in vintage and current brands.
- Lucky Selectism – A family business that started with its own eyewear manufacturing plant and is delivering quality glasses with a more dynamic design.
- Stephen F – Men’s clothing. Limited run pieces. Jackets, tuxedos, suits, shirts, shoes, sneakers, and jeans.
- t.a. – A contemporary concept store that carries women’s clothing sourced from Tbilisi, London, Paris, Peru, Milan, South Korea, LA, New York and more.
- Tiziano Zoran – Limited, exclusive pieces 100% made in Italy.
- TribeTokes – Women owned, wholesale CBD Vape oils, Cartridges, Batteries, Disposables + CBD Vape Pens + a CBD beauty line.
FOOD + DRINK
- Banter – Cozy cafe with a patio featuring elevated, health-conscious fare, plus espresso & select cocktails.
- Brass Monkey – The OG of Meatpacking, pub with an extensive beer selection + a roof deck.
- Brine – Chef-driven comfort food with a fine-casual approach featuring American fire-grilled, antibiotic-free chicken, brined for 24 hours using a special recipe.
- Chelsea Market – a collection of small business vendors in one marketplace. Support small business owners when you visit the market and eat delicious cuisine from all over the world or head down to Chelsea Local for the collection of some of the best mom and pop grocers in New York.
- Feast on Us – Catering and a daily rotating takeout menu of sandwiches, entrees, salads, sides, desserts, beverages, salad bar, coffee and teas.
- Gasoline Alley Coffee – Serving excellent coffee in a fast paced setting with unapologetic enthusiasm and friendliness.
- High Street on Hudson – Currently a pop up seafood + cocktail bar SANDBAR on Hudson – a neighborly collaboration between High Street and Brunetti Pizza across the way.
- Kobrick Coffee – Hand-roasted in Small Batches by Four Generations of Kobricks served at 24 Ninth Ave.
- Little West Wines and Spirits – A boutique shop that carries a handpicked selection of biodynamic, organic, and sustainable wines & spirits.
- Misha NoNoo – Designs the ultimate capsule wardrobe. Shop sustainable and woman-owned workwear, loungewear, and event pieces. Less Waste.
- Reinstein Ross, Goldsmiths– Beautiful, stylish, and timeless jewelry designed and hand-fabricated onsite.
- Simo Pizza – Fast-casual pizzeria that brings New Yorkers to Napoli in 90 seconds.
- Terremoto Coffee – Single-source, fair-trade coffee made in a gold-plated machine, plus French pastries in a snug spot. Plus, jazz on the weekends!
- Three Owls Market – Modern deli + marketplace: the best prepared foods + sandwiches, wine, coffee, roast chicken, epic pastries, and groceries.
ARTS + CULTURE
Artechouse – Innovative digital art space dedicated to 21st century artists and audience. Curating interactive + immersive art exhibitions.
Ivy Brown Gallery – Founded in 2001 the Ivy Brown Gallery represents and exhibits contemporary art of all mediums. Dedicated to supporting emerging and established artists, Ivy Brown takes her experience from the commercial arts world and brings it to the fine arts arena. Her commitment to art and the critical part it plays in our humanity is the grounding force behind the gallery.
- Gina Le Salon – An independently run woman-owned hair salon
- Liftonic – The ultimate group lifting experience. Instructors teach you weight training exercises while you work with your own dumbbells on your designated weights bench. Liftonic is a safe, engaging way to incorporate weight training into your life and transform yourself in the process.
- Love Child – Holistic support from preconception to pregnancy, postpartum and beyond.
- Martial Vivot – 1st men’s salon in NYC with world-renowned stylists.