Bagatelle honors French culture and cuisine with a menu of traditional French classics, French music and entertainment such as a live cancan performance, and much more.
For this annual event, Bagatelle’s French chef Sebastien Chamaret expands his modern, contemporary French Mediterranean menu, to feature traditional dishes of his home-country. Some highlights include:
- Country Pate with Pickled Vegetables
- Poached Leeks with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Vol au Vent D’Escargots In Puff Pastry and Garlic Butter
- Boudin Noir with Roasted Apples and Onion Marmalade
- Blanquette de Veau with Rice Pilaf
Guests are encouraged to make a reservation by calling Bagatelle at (212) 488-2110 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.