Part night market, part art walk, and all fun, the APAHM Sunset Celebration celebrates, supports, and amplifies Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) artists, foodies, small businesses, and entrepreneurs.
You’ll have the opportunity –
From 5 – 6 pm:
- Check-in for the event on the main concourse in between Imports From Marrakesh and La Sirena.
- Enjoy a self-guided walking tour of the newly opened APAHM art exhibition at Chelsea Market, SOFT SOLIDARITY, a group show of emerging and established AAPI women artists across multiple disciplines, brought to you in partnership with the Asian American Arts Alliance
- Meet these artists and learn first-hand about their works and experiences
- Shop at Pearl River Mart and Pearl River Mart Foods (of course!) for exclusive early access to the products from these AAPI brands
From 6- 8 pm:
- Meet the new cohort of rising AAPI superstar brands from Gold House, a leading API changemaker community, fighting together for socioeconomic equity
- Taste yummy tastings and drinks from your favorite AAPI brands and restaurants like Win Son, Bonnie’s, Mao’s Bao, Kimbap Lab, and Kitsby.
- Sample an exclusive reveal and sampling of Lunar’s latest addition to its limited edition, restaurant collaboration flavor!
With our APAHM Sunset Celebration, not only will you have a lovely pre-summer evening activity, you’ll be supporting small AAPI businesses, mingling with members of the community, and contributing to APAHM in a fun and easy way.