Join us at Samsung 837 for the summer finale of Meatpacking District’s The Sweat Sessions in partnership with The Wellth Collective. Experience an interactive panel discussion on the intersectionality of wellness, fitness, and community.
Moderator and panelists include industry experts such as:
- Suzie Baleson (@suziejobaleson), founder of The Wellth Collective (@wellthcollective)
- Sade Strehlke (@sade_style), Refinery 29’s Health & Wellness Director
- Dale Moss (@dalemoss13), athlete and philanthropist
- Tinamarie Clark (@tinamarieclark), Shift Stirrer Method™ creator
- Cameron Rogers (@freckledfoodie), Freckled Foodie & Friends podcast host and health coach
Be a part of this exciting #SamsungExperience and see the ways technology empowers health and wellness. RSVP at Samsung.com/837