Our next Galaxy Innovator Session features brands and businesses owned by LGBTQIA+ founders and discussion how their identity, passion, and purpose helped inspire their businesses. Together, they will share personal stories, barriers they overcame, and the tools and technologies that helped their businesses grow.
Moderator and panelists include:
– Sean Torrington (@seantorrington), Samsung Squad member and co-founder/CEO of SLAY Inc, a multimedia company that creates digital content for queer and trans people of color
– Daniel DuGoff (@daniel_dugoff), founder of HOMOCO, a queer swim brand
– Preston Souza (@prestonsouza), Chief of Staff and Buyer at The Phluid Project
– Al Sandimirova, founder of Automic Gold (@automicgold), a fine jewelry e-commerce brand
– Kelly Sanders Moffat (@kirrinfinch), co-founder of Kirrin Finch, a conscientious apparel company for women and non-binary folks
RSVP at Samsung.com/837