Join us at Samsung 837 for our next Galaxy Innovator Session, a new discussion series that highlights entrepreneurs at the forefront of innovation and identity.
Our second ever session uplifts Black women entrepreneurs with an intimate conversation with the NYC-based cast and crew of “She Did That.,” the first full-length documentary that celebrates the hustle and passionate pursuits of Black women through their entrepreneurial journeys. You’ll also see clips from “She Did That.” to celebrate its release on Amazon Video, Comcast, Spectrum, and Verizon on August 20.
This interactive discussion will be hosted and moderated by Dyandra Raye (@DyandraRaye), Samsung Squad member and entrepreneur. Panelists include:
- Renae Bluitt (@iamrenaebluitt), Executive Producer of “She Did That.”
- Denequa Williams-Clarke (@litbklyn), Founder of LIT Brooklyn
- Fifi Bell and Gwen Woods (@thecrabbyshack), Owners of The Crabby Shack
- Lisa Price (@carolsdaughter), Founder of Carol’s Daughter
- Jessica Matthews (@unchartedpower), Founder and CEO of Uncharted Power
- Alzo Slade (@alzoslade), VICE News Correspondent and Co-Founder of Grits & Biscuits
- Therese Kempf (@tkatharina), Psychotherapist
- Alanna Underwood (@therealgldngirl), Founder of 24Kollective
Learn how these inspiring entrepreneurs defied barriers to achieve their dreams and how they used tech to build their brands and fuel their entrepreneurial journeys. After the discussion, explore your creativity at our /make Studio. Be a part of this special #SamsungExperience on celebrating the truths, trials, and triumphs of Black women entrepreneurs.
RSVP at Samsung.com/837