Another royal wedding is in the works! Stay at Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC over the Royal Wedding Weekend and watch as Meghan Markle weds Prince Harry on Saturday, May 19 – all from the comfort of your hotel room. Arrive on Friday night and enjoy curated specialty cocktails, the Markletini and Prince Cup, at our lobby bar or rooftop space and toast to the happy couple on their nuptials. (Drinks served Friday to Sunday)
Start your Saturday with a personal wakeup call from our front desk, allowing you time to put on your Prince Harry and Meghan Markle commemorative t-shirt and royal crown and tune into the pre-wedding commentary. Our in-house Chef will prepare you a traditional English breakfast with all of the British fixings + teas from Harney & Sons (including a special blend, conveniently named Royal Wedding), served on a tray with petite flowers. Enjoy your hearty breakfast and tip your pinkies up as you watch the Royal couple tie the knot.
Once the ceremony concludes, pack our ‘Gansevoort Guide to a British Weekend’ and make your way around Manhattan on foot or on the tube (or subway if you’re from this side of the pond), visiting local British hot spots. Indulge on English comfort foods, imbibe on imported beer, treat yourself to high tea in Greenwich Village or shop until you drop at our favorite British stores. You’ll feel like you’ve taken a vacation to England!
The ‘Get Royal’ Package includes:
- Royal accommodations at Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, Friday night, May 18
- Complimentary late checkout (1PM)
- Wake up call from our Front Desk Staff – you don’t want to miss the ceremony!
- In-room traditional English breakfast with all the fixings
- Royal crown + Harry and Meghan commemorative t-shirt
- ‘Gansevoort Guide to a British Weekend’ – the best British hotspots in NYC
- Complimentary royal cocktail at The Chester or the rooftop – Markletini or Prince Cup