For Small Business Saturday, we’ve teamed up with Greenwich Village Alliance and #ShopBleeker to remind you to shop small and stay local on Saturday, November 24. Easily access both neighborhoods by using the exclusive discount code “GVMP” to receive $10 off your ride and support local taxi drivers. Check out the shop small guide to explore the most charming parts of Manhattan.
Participating Small Businesses in Meatpacking
- Amy’s Bread – One of NYC’s best bakeries, serving handmade artisanal breads, cookies, cakes and pastries.
- Artists + Fleas – Marketplace dedicated to curating a selection of merchants who best represent the culture and craft unique to each neighborhood.
*On Small Business Saturday enjoy custom hand engraving with the purchase of an Heirloom Ring in brass or silver from Andrea Zeuner, the owner of YAH YAH Jewelry. Wine will be served wine from 1pm-4pm and engraving will be done onsite.
- AYU New York – A carefully curated collection of artifacts, objects and home furnishings from around the world.
*Receive 10% discount, excluding candles, on Small Business Saturday
- Brine -Chef-driven comfort food with a fine-casual approach featuring American fire-grilled, antibiotic-free chicken, brined for 24 hours using a special recipe.
- Bubby’s – Renowned for its simple and fresh comfort food, Bubby’s is dedicated to defending the American table and its traditions with thoughtful ingredient sourcing and an “off the commercial food grid” philosophy.
- Cleaver Counter – Fast-casual restaurant and bar from the team behind longtime Chelsea Market mainstay The Green Table, serving cooked-to-order dine-in & take-out food.
*Enjoy Happy Hour all day on Saturday, November 24
- Fat Witch Bakery – New York City’s legendary brownie.
- Gina Le Salon – Haircolor, cut, styling and Keratin services in a warm community environment.
*Receive a complimentary personalized travel size product on Small Business Saturday.
- Gunter Seeger – Michelin Starred New York City Fine Dining restaurant helmed by award winning Chef Gunter Seeger.
- High Street on Hudson – All day neighborhood restaurant. Open morning through evening serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
*free coffee with pastry purchase on Small Business Saturday
- Meg – A locally made independent ladies clothing line run by women designing easy and effortless pieces.
*$45 Gift Card on purchases of $200 or more on Saturday, November 24
- Ninth Street Expresso – Serving specialty coffee to NYC since 2001. Roasted on premises every day.
- Reinstein Ross – Beautiful, stylish and timeless jewelry designed and hand-fabricated in their in-store workshops.
- Seed + Mill – Artisanal halva, tahini, and other sesame treats
- Sherry B Dessert Studio – Fancy cookies, ice cream cake sandwiches & marshmallows in a space with counter seating & tables.
*Get 10% off all gift purchases that will be shipped before December 31, 2018. Offer applies only to purchases that will be shipped within the United States. and Gift Card Bonus. Purchase a $20 gift card and get a $5 gift card free for Small Business Saturday.
- Simo Pizza – Fast-casual pizzeria will bring New Yorkers to Napoli in 90 seconds.
- The Tippler – Atmospheric tavern beneath Chelsea Market with creative cocktails, salvaged decor & DJs.