5 THINGS TO DO AT THIS YEAR’S FESTIVAL OF FLOWERS
June 11, 2021
- Snap a photo or film a TikTok in front of the Meatpacking BID’s “Rainbow Colonnade” installation created by Theresa Rivera Design. Find the “Rainbow Colonnade” on the south side of 14th Street at Ninth Ave and Hudson and make sure to tag @meatpackingnny in your pictures!
- Enjoy a coffee from one of the many coffee shops in the district including Kobrick Coffee, Terremoto, Kava Cafe, and listen to music on the cobblestones each afternoon on 13th St as Saturday Sets favorites take over to play. Sarah King and her band will be playing Saturday from 1:30 – 4:30 pm and on Sunday, Terremoto favorite, Benny Benack III, will be playing from 12:30 – 3:30 pm.
- Head to Chelsea Market to view installations both inside and outside of the market by Damselfly and East Olivia. After checking out the blooms, grab a bite from one of the many great restaurants inside.
- Check out TF Cornerstone’s floral cart and receive free plant-a-pizza seed papers.
- Head to the southeast side of Gansevoort Plaza stop the Stella Artois airstream for a custom chalice engraving.