July 2, 2019
Looking to celebrate America this weekend? Check out the list below for what to do for a weekend full of activities, bbq’s and living the American dream.
Grab day passes for the Dream Beach and order a watermelon keg to really celebrate America properly.
Head up to the rooftop pool at The Gansevoort for live music and a sweet view. No cover charge + no minimum spend – anyone is welcome to come up.
Explore wine regions of the US as you prepare for the 4th of July. The class includes wine selections as well as paired cheese boards.
There’s nothing like spending your hard earned American Dollar with a little retail therapy. Take advantage of all the sales happening in the district.
- – Alice + Olivia 4th of July Sale – Up to 60% off markdowns
- – Trina Turk Heat Wave Sale – Up to 30% off sale items
- – Vince Summer Sale – Shop new markdowns and enjoy up to 75% off
- – Eberjey End of Season Sale – Enjoy an extra 20% off select sale styles for up to 50% off
Celebrate the 4th of July with a poolside BBQ at No Pool on The Standard Plaza. The only rules of the day include no empty cocktail glasses and no empty stomachs.
- – If you’re planning on grilling out, go for the good stuff from Dickson’s Farmstand with their house-made hotdogs and hand-formed burgers.
- – As Guest of a Guest says: a stack of Bubby’s pancakes is “pure heaven at its most patriotic.” Go all out American and order brunch with pies, fried chicken + pancakes, and biscuits.
- – Creamline’s boozy milkshakes, fried oreos, and loaded fries will make you remember why you love being American.
If you’d like to celebrate freedom until the wee hours of the morning then PHD‘s Rooftop party is the place for you. DJ’s will be spinning all night and so will you, with a one hour vodka open bar.
Stop by The Chester for an all-American bbq complete with hot dogs, burger sliders, homemade potato chips + more. Grab a Lil’ Firecracker frozen drink, watch a classic summer movie on one of the flat screens, or play one of your favorite yard games from oversized Jenga, Connect 4 + Cornhole.
The holiday wouldn’t be complete without everyone’s favorite meal. Enjoy a special brunch at Fig + Olive featuring signature cocktails, brunch favorites + music.