How to have a COVID-safe Superbowl Sunday in Meatpacking
February 4, 2021
Whether you’re looking for somewhere to watch the game 6 feet apart or staying put at home, here’s how to watch the Super Bowl in Meatpacking.
- Bento on Hudson – Reserve one of Bento on Hudson’s private lounges for your quaranteam. Guac, chips, and more from Dos Caminos will be served in your private lounge. More info here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.
- Common Ground – Grab a spot outdoors for the game and get a food tower complete with cheesy fries, sliders, and chicken tenders while you’re at it. Reservations encouraged. Call 212-255-7484.
- STK – Watch the big game with STK Steakhouse; featuring game-day specials and a halftime show shot.
- The Chester – Super Bowl Sunday specials will be available this Sunday from 3 pm – close on the heated patio with big screens to watch the game.
- Big Gameday Delivery Package from Tao Downtown – Get all the goods for game night delivered straight to your door from Tao including Tokyo Fried Chicken, Chinese BBQ Ribs, and more. Order here.
- Game Day Specials from STK – Get STK’s game-day specials for takeout or delivery including braised short rib quesadillas, loaded nacho kits, and cilantro and lime wings. Order here.
- Old Homestead to go – If a steak dinner sounds more up your alley for gameday, Old Homestead is your best bet. Go all out with a Prime Porterhouse for two complete with all the sides. Order here.
- Super Bowl Pulled Pork Sandwich Kits from Dickson’s – The perfect game day feast complete with 2 pounds of pulled pork, BBQ sauce, Martin’s Potato Buns, and coleslaw. Order here.
- Pick up the drinks – From 2/1 – 2/8 enjoy 10% off all spirits in-store and online at Chelsea Wine Vault, with promo code SUPER10.