Old Slip Coffee Cocktail By Kobrick Coffee
April 22, 2020
If you’re like us, you are probably missing your afternoon pick me up from neighborhood staple, Kobrick Coffee. This family-owned business shared with us how to make one of their classic coffee cocktails. The full recipe for the Old Slip can be found below so you can make it anytime you want at home!
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 2 grams Kobrick Single Origin Coffee (ground for drip)
- Demerara Sugar Cube
- 3 dashes Hella Aromatic Bitters
- 1 dash Hella Orange Bitters
- Garnish: Orange Peel
- Glass: Rocks Glass
- Step 1: Add demerara sugar cube directly into your cocktail glass. Then, add 3 dashes of Hella aromatic bitters and 1 dash of Hella orange bitters and muddle gently.
- Step 2: Next, pre-wet a paper filter and place it in the bottom of your Aeropress. Then, add ground coffee followed by 2 ozs of bourbon of your choice. Press bourbon through coffee and into your cocktail glass with sugar and bitters.
- Step 3: Add ice and stir gently for 10 seconds.
- Step 4: Garnish with orange zest and peel of an orange and enjoy!