March 7, 2022
Tabletops across Meatpacking’s plazas display the Ukrainian flag to show solidarity with the people of Ukraine. Below are organizations you can support to help Ukrainians and Ukrainian refugees now:
- Direct Relief – Equips doctors and nurses with life-saving medical resources to care for the world’s most vulnerable people.
- International Rescue Committee – Sending vital supplies to displaced children and families.
- Care – An international humanitarian group providing food, water, and other items to families fleeing violence in Ukraine.
- World Central Kitchen – Serving thousands of fresh meals to Ukrainian families fleeing home, as well as those who remain in the country.
- Razom for Ukraine – Providing critical medical supplies and amplifying the voices of Ukrainians.
- OutRight Action International – Supporting LGBTQI Ukrainians.
- QUA – First non-governmental organization of LGBTQ Ukrainians and their allies in the United States.
- United Help Ukraine – Raising money to provide life-saving individual first aid kits (IFAKs containing blood-stopping bandages and tourniquets) and other emergency medical supplies to the front lines.