Valentine’s Day in MTPK
February 2, 2022
Love is in the air. Valentine’s Day is coming up and restaurants and retailers are pulling out all the stops for the holiday. See where to dine + shop in Meatpacking for the day, no relationship status required.
Book a room at the Gansevoort Hotel
Make this Valentine’s Day a special one at Gansevoort Meatpacking. The newly renovated guest rooms are perfect for a romantic getaway. Book the premier package and receive:
- A bottle of Moët & Chandon
- Prix Fixe Dinner for 2 at Coffee + Cocktails
- A Floral Arrangement
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
Or if you want to kick it up a notch, book The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Package in the newly-renovated Poliform Penthouse at Gansevoort Hotel including a bottle of Dom Perignon and a 15-Course Omakase Experience at Saishin for 2.
Catch Steak’s Valentine’s Weekend prix fixe menu will be available from Friday, February 11 through Monday, February 14 including a champagne toast, a raw bar tower, options for steak or lobster, and more for $175 a person.
Looking to cook Valentine’s dinner this year? Visit the Chelsea Local for all your ingredients. Pick up pasta essentials from Buon Italia, a steak from Dickson’s Meats, or keep it spicy with hot sauce from the Heatonist.
Stop by the Market the week of Valentine’s Day for events to celebrate the season of love. Visit Chelsea Market’s events page for all the details.
Make Valentine’s a sweet one with treats from Doughnuttery in Chelsea Market. The mini doughnut shop is offering two items for Valentine’s:
1) Doughnut maker box – Decorate your own box of mini doughnuts! Each box comes with: 25 plain mini doughnuts, 2 glazes, and 2 toppings. Pre-ordering is recommended.
2) Doughnuttery DIY Doughnut Kit is a fun gift for friends or loved ones. Kits come with Doughnuttery’s famous doughnut mix, 4 unique doughnut sugars, and a doughnut depositor.
Fig + Olive
In celebration of love, Chef Allegretti from Fig + Olive has created a special prix fixe menu with optional wine pairing available starting Friday, February 11th. There will also be an a la carte menu with your favorite F&O signature dishes and Valentine’s Day specials on Friday – Sunday. Prix fixe dinner $95, wine pairing $45.
Hao Noodle + Tea located on 14th Street is a romantic spot specializing in regional Chinese dishes. Come here for a more casual night out and emphasize your love for someone over sharing Sticky Rice Bacon Siu Mai.
L’arte Del Gelato
This Authentic Italian Gelato shop in Chelsea Market offers two lucious warm drinks for the winter season. The Affogato al Caffė has Vanilla Gelato with espresso and whipped cream and the Affogato alla Cioccolata Calda is filled with Mascarpone Gelato, hot Italian Chocolate and whipped cream. Get them while they’re hot!
Newly opened La Devozione, located in Chelsea Market, is the first US based outpost of the 110 year old family run company, Pastificio Di Martino. Bring a pasta lover with you for a seat at the tasting menu pasta bar.
La Pecora Bianca
Newly opened in Meatpacking, La Pecora Bianca has all the things you need to make a successful date night: atmosphere, pasta, cocktails + wine.
If a classic steakhouse meal sounds like the perfect Valentine’s meal, then look no further than Old Homestead in Meatpacking.
Starbucks Reserve Roastery
The Roastery is hosting a Roastery Revealed for 2. The curated package includes a private tour of the Roastery and a premium reserved table for you and your guest. Enjoy the exclusive Siren’s Song cocktail, only available for Valentine’s Day at the NY Roastery, paired with a salumi board for sharing and Princi desserts. Continue your experience at home with a gift of Starbucks Reserve coffee and two New York Roastery mugs.
The Standard Grill
Valentine’s this year is not just for couples at The Standard Grill. Bring your crew for family style specials on the 13th and 14th.
- Of course, it wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without a gorgeous flower bouquet. Order ahead from Damselfly Flowers for your partner or be a great friend and send an arrangement brighten someone’s day!
- Say yes to soft and cozy by gifting a pj set from Eberjey.
- The Soho Home Studio candle discovery set includes a trio of scents to suit every mood. Find more candles and accessories for gifting at the new store in Meatpacking at 401 W 14th Street.For luxury and unique pieces, look no further than two:minds. We’re eyeing this classic bucket bag from Alexander McQueen.