Valentine’s Day in MTPK
February 4, 2021
Looking for ways to spend Valentine’s Day in NYC? With Indoor dining returning, decadent take-out meals for at home, or an opportune time to take a staycation, check out our guide for how to spend the day in Meatpacking. Plus, it’s a great excuse to get out of your apartment right now no matter what your relationship status is!
With indoor dining returning on February 12th, see below for a list of who’ll be open in the neighborhood, and be sure to check back as this list will continue to be updated.
- STK – Dine-in specials include a seafood platter for two, love potion cocktails, a porterhouse surf + turf, and more. Check out the complete menu here. Outdoor dining is also available on the roof or street level.
- Pastis – Indoor dining will be available again on February 12th at Pastis as well as their heated outdoor patio.
- High Street on Hudson has popped up as a seafood + cocktail bar SANDBAR on Hudson – a neighborly collaboration between High Street and Brunetti Pizza. They have great outdoor seating, but will be reopening on the 14th for indoor dining. Check them out here.
- Common Ground – Sunday Funday Valentine’s Day Party! Book your first indoor dining reservation of 2021 and get half off bottles of wine. Send all reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catch NYC reopening – Catch will reopen on Friday, February 12th. Make a reservation here.
- The Standard Grill – The Standard Grill will open indoors again. Outdoor sections will remain open: The Forest, The Awning (Theater section) + The Outdoor Grill Café. We recommend ordering the fondue service!
- RH – Opening for service daily on Friday, February 12th from 10am-9pm.
DINNER FOR TWO (OR MORE) @ HOME
- NYC Restaurant Week To Go – In case you missed it, NYC Restaurant Week To Go has been extended until February 28th. Show your favorite restaurant some love by ordering lunch or dinner for take-away for only $20.21! See the list here for participating restaurants in Meatpacking.
- Intersect by Lexus – For Valentine’s Day, there will be special champagne and caviar add-on for the dine-away menu from chef-in-residence The Gray. More info here.
- Dos Caminos Margarita to-go packs for Galentine’s – Order a margarita kit to go for your get together with friends. More info here under ‘Family Packs’.
- Virtual Valentines Day with Tao Downtown – Treat your loved one to a perfect night at home with an exclusive cooking demonstration complete with an ingredient box. There’s even a private comedy show included! Details here.
- Pastis Valentine’s Day at Home – Seafood towers and champagne cocktails at home? Yes, please. For your fancy night-in, pre-order your meal to enjoy from Pastis.
- Dinner for two from STK – Order a three-course meal to-go from STK complete with petite filets, sourdough, little gem salad, and more! Order here.
- Chelsea Wine Vault champagne sale- Grab a bottle of bubbly from 2/8 – 2/15 and use the Valentine’s Day Promotion: LOVE14 for 14% off all champagne in-store and online at Chelsea Wine Vault.
- Steak Dinner from Old Homestead – Get a steak dinner for two delivered straight to your door from Old Homestead complete with sides. Order here.
HAVE A STAYCATION
Nothing sounds more romantic than getting out of your apartment.
- The Gansevoort Hotel has a special Valentine’s promotion which includes 40% off your stay, two drink tickets at The Chester + late check out. Plus, there will be a special menu at The Chester for Valentine’s Day.
- The Standard is offering “Do not Disturb” special for Valentine’s Day. Dive into a private in-room 4-Course Valentine’s Day dinner for 2, and get fizzy with a bottle of Dom Perignon.
- Good news for locals, Damselfly Flowers reopens – Love is in full bloom at Chelsea Market! Damselfly Flowers has officially reopened just in time for Valentine’s Day and let’s just say they definitely rose to the occasion.
- Cheese + Chocolate of the month club – Name a better duo. Saxelby’s cheese + chocolate of the month club is the perfect gift that keeps on giving every month!
- Eat your heart out with Insomnia Cookies. From Red Velvet and Chocolate Covered Strawberry cookies to Valentine’s Dippers to a heart-shaped cake, you can’t go wrong with multiple sweet treat options.
- CMB Baskets – This Valentine’s Day gift a basket with ready-to-eat and sensuous specialty foods for the food-loving couple.
- Get comfy this holiday with a pair of PJs from Eberjey. They have a whole selection dedicated to the holiday, but you can’t go wrong with a pair of Heart to Heart PJs. Snag the print in the best-selling Gisele fit for a set that feels cool to the touch and slips over skin effortlessly.
- Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to make a handmade card to send a little love someone’s way. Paper Source has all the materials you need to make your own cards. If you’re looking to make more than a card, Paper Source is hosting a Galentine Virtual Hangout where you can learn how to make champagne cocktails, paper blooms, and DIY pressed flower candles.